Set of 3 George III Silver Meat Skewers - 1819
• Please email us if you wish to enquire about this piece. Or you can click on the 'Chat with us' button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• Free domestic and international delivery with DHL Express.
Description: - A set of three George III sterling silver Kings pattern meat skewers made by the English Silversmith William Chawner II in 1819. The graduating meat skewers are decorated in the Kings pattern, with engraved family crest, and completed with a ring loop handle.
Period: - 19th Century.
Date: - 1819.
Maker: - William Chawner II.
Engraved: - Engraved with a family crest.
Measurement: - The meat skewers measure:
- 30.4cm (length) x 2.7cm (width) x 0.7cm (depth),
- 24.9cm (length) x 2.7cm (width) x 0.7cm (depth),
- 25.1cm (length) x 2.7cm (width) x 0.7cm (depth).
Weight: - 372.2 grams (combined).
Condition: - The silver meat skewers are in good condition. Displaying numerous surface scratches, nicks, and rubbing to the high points commensurate with age and usage. Hallmarks are clear. Please see photographs for confirmation of condition.
Item No: - 2058_mallox.
Customs and import taxes: - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.