9ct Rose Gold Double Albert Watch Chain and Medal - 79.7g
• Please email us if you wish to enquire about this piece. Or you can click on the 'Chat with us' button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• Free domestic and international delivery with DHL Express.
Description: - A 9ct rose gold graduating curb link double albert watch chain, and 9ct rose gold medal fob.
Period: - Early 20th century.
Date: - Circa 1915.
- The chain, T-bar, and one of the dog clips are stamped with the makers mark of 'P&M' for Phillips & Mayell.
- One dog clip is stamped with the makers mark of 'B&S' for B H Britton & Sons.
- The medal is stamped with the makers mark 'WHH' for William Hair Haseler, Birmingham, 1914.
Engraving: - None.
Measurement: - 18 1/2 inches (47.1 cm) end to end. The links measure approximately 8.5mm (at widest point). The medal measures 3.3cm (height) x 2.2cm (width).
Weight: - 79.7 grams.
Condition: - The chain, dog clips, and T-bar are stamped '9','.375'. The makers mark 'P&M' is stamped to the T-bar, one dog clip, and one of the chain links. One of the dog clips is a well matched replacement stamped with the makers mark of 'B&S'. No town or date mark present. The links display minor surface scratches, and wear commensurate with age. The links to one side of the double Albert chain is made up of 40 curb links, and 41 curb links to the other side, making the chain slightly longer to one side compared to the other. Please see photographs for confirmation of condition.
Item No: - 2220_tn1.
Customs and import taxes: - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.