18ct Yellow Gold Playing Card Suit Cufflinks - 1970
• Please email us if you wish to enquire about this piece. Or you can click on the 'Chat with us' button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• Free domestic and international delivery with DHL Express.
Description: - A set of 18ct yellow gold playing card suit cufflinks. The cufflinks are crafted in the shape of the playing cards heart, diamond, spade, and club; and connected by chain links.
The cufflinks are hallmarked with London marks, 1970, and '18' to denote 18 carat gold.
Period: - Late 20th Century.
Date: - 1970.
Maker: - 'FHB'.
Engraving: - None.
Measurement: - Approximate measurements (1 inch = 25.4 mm):
- Club: 16.0mm (height) x 14.8mm (width),
- Diamond 17.3mm (height) x 14.0mm (width),
- Spade 16.0mm (height) x 14.8mm (width),
- Heart 15.0mm (height) x 14.8mm (width).
Weight: - 16.2 grams.
Condition: - The cufflinks are in good condition with light scratches, and minor nicks to the edges commensurate with age. Please see photos for confirmation of condition.
Item No: - 2280_go1.
Customs and import taxes: - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.