Silver and Steel Shoe Horn and Button Hook Set - 1912
• Please email us if you wish to enquire about this piece. Or you can click on the 'Chat with us' button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• Free domestic and international delivery with DHL Express.
Description: - A George V novelty sterling silver and steel shoe horn and button hook set of Golfing interest, made by Adie & Lovekin, Birmingham, 1912. The set is crafted in the form of antique golf clubs with realistically reeded whipping to the shafts, and wood heads, in original fitted case.
Assay: - .925 (Sterling silver).
Date: - 1912.
Engraving: - Unengraved.
Maker: - Adie & Lovekin Ltd.
- Shoe horn: 18.4cm (length) x 3.4cm (height) x 1.7m (depth),
- Button hook: 18.2cm x 2.5cm x 1.7cm,
- Button hook: 7.6cm x 1.7cm x 1.0cm.
Weight: - 82.0 grams (combined).
Condition: - The set is in good condition. Minor surface scratches; marks; and light rubbing to the hallmarks commensurate with age. The steel sections are stamped 'STEEL'. The box displays wear and tear around the edges. Please see photos for confirmation of condition.
Item No: - 2087_lidy1.
Customs and import taxes: - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.